Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Don’t tell Bush about the INS

The Tom Ridge color of the day is hot pink: Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night.

My mother called at 11:05 last night to ask if I was in jail. I wasn’t.

I was going to elaborate on that, but I like it the way it stands.

Former New Zealand Prime Minister David Lange says that Dan Quayle said he should be liquidated. Incidentally, NZ is being pressured again to allow American nuclear subs into its ports, if I’m reading between the lines correctly.

A Miami nursing home, according to an AP story, wants a vote to unionize to be thrown out because voodoo signs (black beads, lines of pennies etc) may have intimidated the home’s Haitian staff into voting for the union. So management is willing to admit that its staff believes in sacrificing chickens as a form of medical care.

John Ashcroft says of recent INS fuck-ups that it’s “enough to drive a man to drink.” Or the hard stuff---dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment