Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I’m the decider, and I decide what is best


Bush: “I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I’m the decider, and I decide what is best. And what’s best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense.” (video here) A condescending but infantile moron who hears voices, and reads the funnies front page.

Oh, and he also refused to take the option of hitting Iran with nuclear weapons off the table.

(“Brando” suggests reasons the Iranians are enriching uranium, including: “Giving President Bush a reason to say “nuc-u-lar” a lot. That always cracks us up.”

What can’t The Decider decide? What to do with his hands. Here he is with Lebanese Prime Minister Siniora.




Bad touch! Bad touch!


Hey, you know Dick Cheney’s daughter is also Lebanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment