Thursday, November 30, 2006

I always thought Bill Frist’s centeredness was fueled by the still-dripping heart of a kitten


Bill Frist will not be running for president. According to his statement, “We will seek the best opportunity to serve mankind.” OH MY GOD! IT’S A COOKBOOK!! A COOKBOOK!!!

Every recipe in which begins “First catch your kitten...”

He says he will “stay actively involved in formulating innovative solutions to the seemingly insurmountable problems that face Americans every day,” such as “the threat of radical Islam.” I’m looking forward to hearing his innovative solution to the threat of radical Islam, aren’t you?

He says, “I, of course, will immediately resume my regular medical mission trips as a doctor around the world to serve those in poverty, in famine, and in civil war. That is where my centeredness is fueled.” Say, I can think of a civil war I’d like to send him to. Just to fuel his centeredness, of course...

Also, why does he need to take trips around the world? Can’t he just diagnose them on video?


No comments:

Post a Comment