Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I’ll plow through that door


Headline of the Day/Death of the Day: “Husband’s Coffin Kills Woman in Brazil.”

Unclear on the concept: Israel’s Supreme Court has ruled that an ancient Muslim cemetery in Jerusalem, containing the bodies of illustrious Muslim figures, including Saladin’s warriors, may be partially destroyed to make way for... a Museum of Tolerance.

Sarah Palin, on Fox yesterday, on her presidential prospects in 2012: “I’m like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I’m like, don’t let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. ... And if there is an open door in ‘12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I’ll plow through that door.” Don’t let it hit you in the ass, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment