Friday, August 07, 2009

“Obama’s Death Panel” would be a great name for a rock & roll band


The Obama admin, if this was not obvious already, has decided not to press for the reinstatement of Honduran President Zelaya, who it now publicly blames for the coup that ousted him, as well as for the temerity to attempt to return to his own country.

Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) has introduced a bill to allow pet expenses up to $3,500 to be deductible. Just for that, I won’t even make fun of his name.

From Sarah Palin’s Facebook page: “The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s ‘death panel’ so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their ‘level of productivity in society,’ whether they are worthy of health care.” Absolutely. The America I know and love would give them a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment