Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fyuh


Singapore’s parliament passes a new law legalizing heterosexual oral and anal sex (“carnal intercourse against the order of nature,” as the old British colonial law phrased it), while voting down a proposal to legalize gay male sex. Plan your vacations accordingly.

The 2nd weekly news-parody podcast by John Oliver of the Daily Show (and early episodes of Mock the Week, for my British readers) and Andy Zaltzman is available and recommended.

Bush talked fire with the Cabinet this morning: “I started off the meeting by summarizing a series of conversations that I’ve had regarding the fires in Southern California. I had a conversation with Governor Schwarzenegger....”

Here’s how I believe that conversation went:
Bush: Fire... bad.

Schwarzenegger: Fyuh... baahd.

Bush: Bad.

Schwarzenegger: Baaahd.

No comments:

Post a Comment