Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keep watching the skies!


Today, Bush spoke about air flight delays, and by god I’m blogging about Bush speaking about air flight delays, and some of you may even choose to read my blogging about Bush speaking about air flight delays.

“Holiday travelers faced with the prospect of long delayed and cancelled flights and lost baggage, and other problems have become all too often an occurrence,” he said, adding, “Not for me, of course, I have my own airplane. Heh heh heh.” He also added, as is his wont, an IN OTHER WORDS: “In other words, there’s a lot of people that are worried about traveling because they’ve had unpleasant experiences when they’ve been flying around the country.” He went on, “And one of the reasons we have a sense of urgency about this issue is that these problems that we’ve been discussing are clear to anybody who has been traveling,” adding, “But again, not to me, because I have my own airplane, and everyone else has to just get out of its way,” further adding, “Heh heh heh.”

IN OTHER WORDS: “In other words, part of making sure people are not inconvenienced is there to be -- get transmission of sound, real-time information.”

I won’t weary you with the details of his plans to make air travel less horrific, but George’s goal is to “bring order to America’s skies.” He’s planning to have the clouds lined up by size, and get rid of that one he thought looked like Osama bin Laden.

No comments:

Post a Comment