Monday, November 19, 2007

The WIIIAI gift catalog


I’m pretty sure you’ve all been waiting for me to provide gift ideas for Christmas/Hanukkah/Flying Spaghetti Monster New Year, along with handy links whereby you might purchase said items at Amazon, which will give me a small kickback. Win-win, I say.

Bob Harris’s Who Hates Whom. Useful and humorous.

Another handy reference book, The Onion’s Our Dumb World. Very dense, very funny. However, if you buy it, you will also need a magnifying glass, as some of the print is quite tiny. Honestly, humor and eye-strain do not mix very well; I’ve been reading just a couple of pages at a time.

The first of 4 new Futurama DVDs, “Bender’s Big Score.” Release date Nov. 27.

Also available as a gag gift, although sadly without a 4% cut for me, and with a 100% cut to the forces of darkness, is the Republican Party 2008 Calendar, featuring such pictures as these:



No comments:

Post a Comment