Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Sarah Palin contest, because we’re not done with her yet


Chris Clarke of the blog Coyote Crossing has re-written the Gettysburg Address as Sarah Palin would have delivered it.

But doggone it, there are so many speeches that could benefit from the Palin touch.
“We will fight on the beeches, which I can see from my house...”

“Friends, Romans from the pro-Rome part of this great country...”

“As for me, give me liberty or, aw heck, I quit...”

“I have a dream that one day, the sons of Cheechakos and the sons of Sourdoughs...”

“I know I have the body but of a hot and MILFy woman...”

“The only thing we have to fear is, aw heck, I quit...”

“I come not to praise Joe the Plumber...”

“Ask not what you can do for your country, ask, aw heck, I quit...”

More, please, in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment