Friday, June 03, 2011

Just tell me when this whole Weiner thing blows...um...over


Barack Obama visited a Chrysler plant in Toledo, and I couldn’t even get past the opening warming-up-the-crowd remarks, because I kept making the same stupid joke:

THAT’S WHAT ANTHONY WEINER SAYS ABOUT HIS PENIS: “I just want you to know that I stopped by Rudy’s -- (laughter) -- had two hot dogs, two chili dogs with onions.”


THAT’S WHAT ANTHONY WEINER SAYS ABOUT HIS PENIS: “I just took a short tour of the plant and watched some of you putting the finishing touches on the Wrangler.”

THAT’S WHAT ANTHONY WEINER SAYS ABOUT HIS PENIS: “And this plant indirectly supports hundreds of other jobs right here in Toledo. After all, without you, who’d eat at Chet’s or Inky’s or Rudy’s? Or who’d buy all those cold ones at Zinger’s? This guy right here? That’s the Zinger crew right there.”


I think it’s time for this member (yeah, yeah, I said member) of the Zinger crew to go lie down.

...And take a nap! A nap is why I’m going to go lie down! And not for any other reason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment