Sunday, July 01, 2007

You never know where they may try to strike


VITAL PRESIDENTIAL NEWS UPDATE: Bush caught no fish today.

Hey, guess what activity he has planned with Putin? Really, guess.

Did you guess fishing? That is correct.

A reporter named Mark (probably Mark Knoller of CBS) asked him to comment on the bombing attempts in “Britain and Scotland.” Bush replied sagely, “it just goes to show the war against these extremists goes on. You never know where they may try to strike.” Just like the fish.

“When I was a kid, Jeb used to push me down these stairs all the time. Yes, I did land on my head. Why do you ask?”



“No, I will not fetch you an ice tea, and for the last time, I’m not the fucking maid.”


“Dude, I know I brought flowers, but zip it up.”



“Really, dude, stop touching me. I am tiny, much like your penis, but I know judo.”


No comments:

Post a Comment